Eco-Rides USA provides a fun, safe, and green ride for anyone in the Cherry Creek Community or any of our designated service areas. We deliver the most eye-catching, innovative and cost effective advertising in the market today. We are reinventing urban mobility and setting the stage for low-speed autonomous vehicles and we do it while being GREEN, Eco-Friendly, and FREE, all the while creating a carbon footprint and generating emissions credits for our communities and designated service areas.
What we do:
Full Vehicle WrapCatch the eye of pedestrians, passengers and employees with your logo or branding wrapped on one of our luxury carts
Experiential MarketingMake an impression riders will never forget. Our unique advertising platform is also the most fun way to get around the Cherry Creek Community. Let's get creative! Place an ad on our in-cart digital advertising displays that every passenger will see each time a rider gets any of our Eco-Rides USA carts. Each ad will be seen in a 15 minute loop for 15, 30, or 60 seconds.
Brand AmbassadorsIn consultation with your marketing team, we train and outfit our drivers to converse with riders about your brand, product, service, restaurant, bar, hotel, or retail shop and how they can find out more information about you or better yet we will bring them directly to you and drop them off at your front door.
Launching a new product or service? Let Eco-Rides USA brand ambassadors distribute samples, coupons and or information!
“An Opportunity to Lead”
Each community or designated service area Eco-Rides USA launches in has an opportunity to be a leader in an environmentally friendly, free, fun, and convenient method of transportation. The following are some of the ways that can convey this message
- Eco-Rides USA is a green, healthy solution that will improve streetscapes and showcase the community or designated service area where great ideas come to life!
- Denver has made, and continues to make, great strides to improve infrastructure for a safe public transportation. Eco-Rides USA will increase the consistency for Free Transportation – and pedestrian-friendly development and become a true amenity and asset to the communities we serve.
- Eco-Rides USA is a strong candidate for local, county, state, and federal funding through the Green Transportation Initiatives. It will have an immediate impact on Public transportation and will demonstrate how U.S. cities can create sustainable systems, expand on the existing efforts to broaden the carbon footprint and become the first mile / last mile of the daily commuters.
- By embarking on a bold and innovative approach to changing mode share, Denver is more likely to see new federal funds for more Pedestrian, Bicycling, and Shuttle infrastructure projects in the future.
- Citizens, businesses, travelers and convention goers want green, healthy solutions now.
- Eco-Rides is safe, street legal, and require to be licensed and registered by state and local agencies including DMV, City, County, State, Public Utilities Commission, and the Transportation Authority.